Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HEADS UP!

Well as I predicted earlier today my productivity prospered! I still have a list of things to do BUT i am KNOCKING THEM OUT!!!! Now to update you on some changes! :)

1. The hair ties, headbands that I sell "Emi-Jays" need a new name! even though they are the same product I am going to re name them (shockingly enough, for legal purposes!) haha so if you have anything creative comment on this post and let me know!
2. I am fixing my paypal account but it should be up and running tomorrow!

3. I have Tabs at the top of my blog now!!! YAY! Watch for awesome updates!
4. I need MORE followers :)...if you dont have a Gmail and cant follow at least comment and let me know your there! 

5. more hair tie colors coming and be looking for pictures!!! 

Love you Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment